Associate Member Benefits Overview
Businesses offering products and services to independent banks should consider Associate Membership status with the Association. The Association offers Associate Memberships to bank related businesses interested in supporting the purpose and goals of the MIBA and its membership. Associate Members are entitled to all privileges and courtesies of the Regular Membership including member newsletters, legislative bulletins and other correspondence as shall be provided to its Regular Members and are invited to participate in all meetings or conventions to which the Regular Membership is entitled, except the right to vote or hold office.
Associate Members are accorded the same fees and entitlements as the Regular Membership to all Association sponsored events. Associate Members are recognized in Association publications and are given priority consideration in areas such as meeting and convention planning, sponsorship of Association events and exhibits placement.
Certain Association programs may be limited to full bank members. Associate memberships are subject to approval by the Board of Directors
You’ll receive excellent exposure to Missouri’s community banks statewide. We actively encourage community banks to contact Associate Members when assistance is needed. Your membership
can also help you acquire new clients and give you fresh ideas and resources to better serve your customers.
• The MIBA periodically will publish a company description or profile in The Show-Me Banker Magazine. This information is published in the MIBA’s Annual Directory and on the MIBA website as well.
• Your company will be entitled to reduced advertising rates in the monthly magazine, annual membership directory, and on the MIBA website.
• You will have an opportunity to submit timely and informative articles, of a general nature, to the MIBA magazine. Articles too long for publication in the magazine body may be used as inserts.
• The MIBA Directory now lists ALL financial institutions in the state of Missouri, in addition to MIBA members. Associate Members will receive one of the directories with the option to purchase more at the member rate. These directories will also include financial information for all institutions, as well as officers, addresses, telephone and fax numbers. Advertising in the MIBA Directory is available to Associate Members as well. The MIBA Annual Directory can greatly assist you in prospecting! Associate members may also request membership mailing lists.
• Associate members have the first opportunity for function sponsorships and speaking opportunities.
• Booth space fee at convention exhibition is discounted $500 for MIBA associate members.
• MIBA associate members will receive the exhibitors prospectus 3 weeks prior to non‐member vendors to allow you first choice of booth space.